File Prep Guidelines
1. Resolution - For best results, please provide all files at a resolution of 300 dpi or larger.
2. Color - For Full color, please submit all files in CMYK mode. For PMS colors, please note PMS color.
3. Bleed - All files should include an 1/8” bleed. In other words, approximately 1/16” will be trimmed all the way around each piece printed.
For example, if the file size is a 4” x 6” postcard, you should prepare the file to be 4.125” x 6.125”. Please note this excludes 8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17” posters, as these will be printed with a white border.
4. Layers - To ensure accuracy, please provide all Photoshop pdf's as a flattened image. For Illustrator and Indesign files, please outline fonts, or provide fonts with files.
5. Crop Marks - Please do not include crop marks in your files.
6. Proofs - PDF proofs will be provided upon request for single orders over one hundred dollars or if there is any issues with your artwork. Hard copy proofs are available for a fee or for no charge if your order is over five hundred dollars. Please add additional time for proofing.
Tell us about your project! Submit a Quick Quote and we will do the rest!